Where Have I Been?


I know I haven't been around much, but there's a good reason.  I am now an official contributor of PCM Tech Help Show.  If you like my articles and reviews, check me out there.  I am literally doing the same thing at PCM that I do here, only now I get paid.  Check it out here!

The big question is, where does that leave my blog?  From now on, the blog will be used mostly for news on Star Crossed Galaxy, and for anything going on with my life that I feel like posting.  Or anything that would not be totally appropriate for PCM.  Like if I rant about parking meters, or something.

But today, I would like to take a minute to announce that I will officially be heading up to Detroit Fanfare from October 26-28.  I will be in artist alley selling copies of SCG, as well as Twilight Pop Presents.  If you are up that way, make sure to stop by and say hi.  

Well that's all for now.  Make sure to stay healthy and happy my followers!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mass Effect 3 Is Going To Suck pt. 5: Have You Sold Your Soul To The EA Devil?

Mass Effect 3 is Going to Suck pt. 4: Where are my Characters

Mass Effect 3 is Going to Suck pt. 3: Haters Gonna Hate